<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pure chem is a big time killer! Urrghhhh. I'm so prepared to flunk it la! I do not know how to do like 3/4 of the whole paper? The mcq part is gone case. Practically all my answers are wrong. How great. Sigh. Need to put in more effort, at the rate I'm studying, I'm gonna do badly for everything. I just can't seem to concentrate? I'm trying, but its hard. Distractions. I must get rid of them.

On a lighter note, I'm so glad that another subject is over. History tomorrow at 12. That explains why I'm online now. But damn, physics is with amaths. Who in the right state of mind would put physics and amaths on the same day!? Damn.

Okay la. I have ranted enough already. I'll try to study properly later. Hmm. Goodbye for now.

Questions running through my head. I need an answer.